From: Unico Hommes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 3:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Subversion really slow

My experience with subversion since we switched is that the cocoon repository is painfully slow at least using subclipse. I haven't much previous experience with subversion but I was under the impression that it should be more performant then CVS? So, I am wondering whether this is a problem with subclipse, the apache svn repository or subversion itself. I also noticed that cvs web subversion browsing is equally slow.

Even worse, on my computer at home I haven't been able to checkout Cocoon at all because it keeps craching my computer. Both using the command line client and subclipse. Anybody have similar experience and/or advice?

--
Unico