Unico Hommes wrote:
My experience with subversion since we switched is that the cocoon repository is painfully slow at least using subclipse. I haven't much previous experience with subversion but I was under the impression that it should be more performant then CVS? So, I am wondering whether this is a problem with subclipse, the apache svn repository or subversion itself. I also noticed that cvs web subversion browsing is equally slow.

Even worse, on my computer at home I haven't been able to checkout Cocoon at all because it keeps craching my computer. Both using the command line client and subclipse. Anybody have similar experience and/or advice?

--
Unico

in my case cli works like a charm. I've resigned from subclipse - had the same problems you have.

-- Leszek Gawron [EMAIL PROTECTED]