Hi,

Thank you for replying. Do you have an idea how can read the content of an
element as String? I have an element called <owql:OWLQL>, this element has mor
subelements which I need to have as String, here is my xml fragment:

<owql:OWLQL xmlns:owql ="http://maria_sharapova.html";>

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";

SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<owl-ql:query xmlns:owl-ql="http://www.w3.org/2003/10/owl-ql-syntax#";
           xmlns:var="http://www.w3.org/2003/10/owl-ql-variables#";
           xmlns:iw="http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/software/IW/spec/iw.daml#";
           xmlns:tkb="http://ksl.stanford.edu/ksl-tony-hall-demo.urn#";
           xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#";
           xmlns:rdfs="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#";
           xmlns:owl="http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#";
           xmlns:daml="http://www.daml.org/2001/03/daml+oil#";>
<owl-ql:queryPattern>
<owl-ql:KIF>(and (|http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#|::type ~visit
(|http://reliant.teknowledge.com/DAML/SUMO.daml#|::located ~visit
|http://reliant.teknowledge.com/DAML/CountriesAndRegions.daml#|::|Iraq|)
(|http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/projects/Aquaint/AquaSumo.daml#|::visitor ~visit
?who) (/= ?who
(|http://reliant.teknowledge.com/DAML/SUMO.daml#|::member ?who
|http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/projects/Aquaint/AquaSumo.daml#|::|UnitedStatesCong
ress|) (precedes (whenfn
|http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/projects/Aquaint/AquaSumo.daml#|::|GulfWar|)
(whenfn ~visit)))</owl-ql:KIF>
</owl-ql:queryPattern>
<owl-ql:answerPattern>
<rdf:RDF><rdf:Description rdf:about="has">
<var:who>also</var:who>
</rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>
</owl-ql:answerPattern>
<owl-ql:mustBindVars>
<var:who/></owl-ql:mustBindVars>
<owl-ql:answerKBPattern>
<owl-ql:kbRef
rdf:resource="http://ksl.stanford.edu/ksl-tony-hall-demo.urn"/></owl-ql:answerKB
Pattern>
</owl-ql:query>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
</owql:OWLQL>

So I need the fragment <SOAP-ENV:Envelope>.

Thanks,
Halgurt