Ugo Cei wrote:

Il giorno 28/ago/04, alle 15:10, Pier Fumagalli ha scritto:

On 27 Aug 2004, at 22:27, Ugo Cei wrote:

Il giorno 26/ago/04, alle 01:19, Pier Fumagalli ha scritto:

http://scplugin.tigris.org/

Personally, I couldn't get it to work. How about you?

Yep... Just need to log-out and re log in (so that the finder will restart).

Hmmm, I must have restarted Finder at least three times, but still all I can see is the context menu, but no annotations on the icons. And the context menu is now much slower to appear, to the point of being annoying, so I just removed the plugin.

is your SVN client accessible to the plugin? I think you have to tell it where the executable is (see the system preferences pane for that plugin)

--
Stefano.