Leszek Gawron wrote:

BTW the patch I submitted already passes the service manager to custom
bindings that implement Serviceable. It doesn't change anything for
existing custom bindings. Maybe useful for custom bindings in general?

I have no vote here but it would be very usable for me and everyone
that binds forms to O/R managed entities.

this just makes sense, and doesn't break backwards compat
mind though that cforms is still marked unstable so we're not there to guarantee any compatibility yet (we'll try no to break things of course)

any case: done.

-marc= (hating eclipse + subclipse going bez-*&$^*#-urk)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]