Hi,

On 10 Sep 2004, at 17:58, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I know Jeremy/Luminas are also doing something along those lines! :-D

Pier

Really? Any details, please? Is this commercial or open source? Our project is LGPL.

Yup, it's a biomedical image archive for a UK academic institution funded by JISC. It has basic search of the existing archive, OAI, image upload with MeSH metadata support and some simple moderation workflow.

We're currently in final stages of bug squashing, prior to going live later this month - at which point, I hope to make some more public noise about it! (Technical report publication, etc.)

The theory is that the whole application will be open source (Apache-style licensing) and available to download from the site. In practice, however, we haven't had this cleared by the customer's IPR dept. just yet ...

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/