Steven Noels wrote:
On 17 Sep 2004, at 12:56, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

 You acknowledge that this software is not designed, licensed or
 intended for use in the design, construction, operation or
 maintenance of any nuclear facility.
-->

Just want to confirm, we can not add this carstore sample to the Cocoon's Faces block, right? Or we do have some option here?

This is just BSD-style-with-required-credits with the nuclear thing added. I wouldn't be bothered too much with it - it's at the discretion of the nuclear end-user to acknowledge the fact that this demo is going to melt his core.

I would ask licensing@ first, though.

--
Stefano.