Jennifer Yip wrote:

Does anyone have knowledge of a plugin for Eclipse (or other development environments) that would allow me to set break points in a sitemap and step through a pipeline - inspect parameters, session etc.

I'm currently working on a generic debugger for Eclipse that will allow to debug not only the sitemap, but also other interpreted languages that exist in Cocoon such as XSLT and JXTemplate. CForms request processing and binding are also being considered.

It will be a commercial product of which I may be able to showcase a prototype at the GetTogether. The expected target date for general availability is early 2005 (was about to write late 2004 but we all know how schedules go ;-) ).

Sylvain