From: Rottmann, Lars [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 September 2004 19:11
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: Removing DELI

>> I am afraid due to other commitments I have not been able to maintain

>> the DELI component in Cocoon. I'm not really aware of anyone using
it,
>> and also looking through the support lists it is a source of error
>> when people try to run Cocoon on other servlet engines apart from
>> Therefore in order to keep things simple, I'd like to propose
removing
DELI.

>What about asking the users as we did it in the past?

Good idea. We use DELI for our device profiles (with Cocoon 2.1.4) and
it
works quite well for us. Removing it completely is maybe a step too far.

Lars

Vodafone Group Services Limited
Registered Office:  Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire
RG14 2FN

Registered in England No. 3802001

This e-mail is for the addressee(s) only.  If you are not an addressee,
you
must not distribute, disclose, copy, use or rely on this e-mail or its
contents, and you must immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail
and all copies from your system.  Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.
The
information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be
legally
privileged.