On 13.10.2004 08:31, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

i am new in using Cocoon and have to implement an application in using
Cocoon and Soap (get data - an xml file - from a web servcie).
Now i am looking for a full example (sitemap, xsp, etc.) herefor to learn
more in usining cocoon.

Welcome, Dirk.

Can anyone give me a link, or send an example to my email about this
thema? I have had a look-around but couldn't find a full sample.

Please try it on the Cocoon users list first, the chance of getting an answer there on that topic should be higher than on this list as this list is about the development *of* Cocoon not developing *with* Cocoon.

Joerg