Hi:

I am trying to compile Cocoon with jdk1.5.0. I already committed some
changes until I meet this one:

/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/event/ProcessingPhase.java:22:
as of release 1.5, 'enum' is a keyword, and may not be used as an
identifier
(try -source 1.4 or lower to use 'enum' as an identifier)
import org.apache.commons.lang.enum.ValuedEnum;

Seems like commons-lang need to be refactored? Or is this a java bug? Note
this is inside a import statement. I need to read the 1.5 reference
first....

After commenting the blocks: cforms, apples and javaflow. Everything
compiles and seems to run.

I still don't try the new features sported by 1.5.

I am happy we are doing the first steps in this new java chapter. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo