Guys,

I'm in the process of building a sample using dependent selection-lists in a
repeater. It seems I have everything working except for the correct events.

Situation on success:

on change of the selected value in selection-list-1, selection-list-2 is
populated with a new list
on change of the selected value in selection-list-2, field-3 is updated

current situation:

on change of the selected value in selection-list-1, nothing happens
on change of the selected value in selection-list-2, nothing happens
on pressing "add-row" the scripts of selection-list-1 and selection-list-2
are executed and a new row is added.

which events should I use to get the "success" situation?

Bye,

Helma van der Linden
Medical Informatics
University Maastricht