I had forgotten to say: "The database connection should be closed if the user closes the browser _during reading_." So a hughe set of data which are not needed should not read again out of the database to save resources.

Thank you.

Stephan

Stephan Coboos wrote:

Hi,

I need some "internal" informations. Therefore I'm posting on the dev list.

I'm using the SQLTransformer to receive a very very big set of values out from a oracle database. Because the values are very very big, it would be nice, if the the connection to the database will be closed if the user closes its browser (socket close). Is such a feature implemented yet?

Thank you!

Regards
Stephan