De : Vadim Gritsenko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Envoyé : vendredi 22 octobre 2004 17:58
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: cronjob leak memory

arnaud DANEELS wrote:

Hello,

I notice that cronjob crash tomcat 5.0.19 with an outofmemory in the cron.log

   When I call “hellojob”,  memory is quite stable…

If you add an xslstylesheet in your pipeline, memory increase by 5 Mb on average each time cron do his job…

   I use xalan 2.6.0.

Have you any information about this problem

Have you tested this with current SVN snapshot of 2.1 branch? See also
status file in 2.1 branch:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/status.xml

Vadim