Le 28 oct. 04, à 14:49, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
...I implemented this feature locally and it works beautifully. I firmly believe this should be the default as it prevents weird errors that can be very confusing...

So do I - I did sweat a bit on this a few weeks ago, it is a common mistake that is not easy to spot without debugging.

The question is: do we want this to be configurable? Are there some valid use cases where one would like to create global variables that weren't previously declared. I can't find some.

I can't see any use cases that would require configuration either. OTOH, if it's cheap to make it configurable, why not.

-Bertrand