Antonio Gallardo wrote:

Stefano Mazzocchi dijo:

Gump wrote:

cocoon-block-proxy-compile:
   [javac] Compiling 4 source files to
/home/gump/workspaces2/public/workspace/cocoon/build/cocoon-02112004/blocks/proxy/dest
   [javac]
/home/gump/workspaces2/public/workspace/cocoon/src/blocks/proxy/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/HttpProxyGenerator.java:294:
cannot resolve symbol
   [javac] symbol  : method getRequestBodyAsString ()
   [javac] location: class
org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.PostMethod
   [javac]             String body = ((PostMethod)
this.method).getRequestBodyAsString();
   [javac]                           ^
   [javac] 1 error

I don't know how to fix this one from the gump side, it needs some code changes since httpclient change a lot since this code was created.

Any ideas?

I saw the code of httpclient 2.0.x and 3.0 and it is quite diferent. They
are changing a lot in the new 3.0.x release. If we want gump compile this
block, we need to add a dependency to our own distributed jar version
2.0.2.

I know this is a hack. The other way is to see more in depth and find a
way to compile code using both httpclient 2.0.2 and 3.0 too.

WDYT?

That build is against the 2.0.x branch.

--
Stefano.