After some time I found some questions we could ask. I added them below.

If nobody has any objections to the text below I will make two Bugzilla
entries on Monday: one as sample entry and one as a request to update the
Livesites directions with the information below.

Bye, Helma

If the website is actually an intranet, can you provide some screenshots?

> Title of the website (to be used on the Livesites page):

Note: add '(intranet)' to the title if necessary.

> Cocoon version used:
> Short summary of your site:
>
> How can we verify this site is actually built with Cocoon?
>
> If you agree, answering the following questions helps
> potential Cocoon users to find references that are similar to
> their needs. But there's no obligation if you don't want to
> disclose that kind of information.
>
> - How much time did it take to build the site from design to publish?
> - How many people were involved in the project?
> - How much traffic does the site handle?
> - What made you choose Cocoon to build the site?
> - What other information do you want to disclose (e.g. how
> does it work, how did you build it, what parts of Cocoon did you use)?

- Can you provide a contact email address if people want further
information?

- If you have already provided the same/a similar link for the Livesites
pages, please state it here and indicate if this link should be replaced
with the above information or if it should be kept as well.