Sylvain Wallez wrote:
Upayavira wrote:

Says:

if (!(d.canRead() && d.canWrite())) {
log.error("Directory '" + d + "' is not readable/writable");
throw new IOException("Directory '" + d + "' is not readable/writable");
}

Hmm. This has been in the CLI since Cocoon 2.0. I've no idea why it is there. Assuming that everything still works after removing the d.canWrite(), I'm quite happy with it being removed.

+1.

If Carsten agrees, it would be good for this bug fix to go in 2.1.6 so that Forrest can close the issue with a released version of Cocoon.

Forrest uses cocoon-2.2 at the moment, so no need to do it solely for us.

--David