On 17 Nov 2004, at 21:32, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Please cast your votes for releasing the current SVN of 2.1.x as
2.1.6. The vote will end on friday morning.

If this vote passes, I will assemble the new release on friday morning
based on the SVN of that date! So, please, only commit things that
*really* have to be in 2.1.6 - everything else can go to 2.1.7.
And like Ugo suggested, we should try to release early for 2.1.7
anyways.

+1

Many thanks Carsten

regards Jeremy