Le 19 nov. 04, à 19:49, Upayavira a écrit :
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonWebsiteUpdate
I'll do that too, if I can get Forrest to work. Unfortunately the above link doesn't entirely make sense.

FYI I have tried the following, no success at this point. But I haven't done this in a looong time.

1) get forrest 0.6 binary, configure as indicated in readme
2) cd BRANCH_2_1_X, build clean
3) run forrest from same directory

I get this message
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties

And a few seconds later this error which stops forrest.

X [0] linkmap.html BROKEN: /home/bert/workspace/apache/cocoon-2.2/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/documentation/ skins/pelt/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl (No such file or directory)

Also tried with forrest 0.5.1, no success either (tried "forrest" not "build site").

Note that our forrest-related configs apparently need to be updated for forrest 0.6, dunno if it's been done yet (http://forrest.apache.org/docs/upgrading_06.html).

Gotta run to other stuff now, won't have more time for this today.

-Bertrand