Hi Sylvain

On 25 Nov 2004, at 22:45, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Jeremy Quinn wrote:

<snip/>

2. I submit the form in such a way that will invoke validation errors, the first error message about the missing '}' is highly suspicious to me. I have no such characters in my messages (not using that functionality, and the curly-brace pairs in FormsMessages.xml all seem to be well formed). The errors below are what happens when the CForms i18n does not work.

ERROR (2004-11-25) 18:54.24:624 [core.i18n-bundles] (/gov-cms/editor/new-component.html) PoolThread-4/XMLResourceBundleFactory: Resource loading failed
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Unclosed '}'
at org.apache.cocoon.xml.ParamSaxBuffer.characters(ParamSaxBuffer.java: 76)
at org.apache.cocoon.i18n.XMLResourceBundle$SAXContentHandler.characters( XM LResourceBundle.java:232)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.characters(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanContent(Unkn ow n Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentD is patcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unk no wn Source)
at org.apache.excalibur.xml.impl.JaxpParser.parse(JaxpParser.java:296)
at org.apache.excalibur.xmlizer.DefaultXMLizer.toSAX(DefaultXMLizer.java: 123)
at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.toSAX(SourceUtil.java: 166)
at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.toSAX(SourceUtil.java: 98)
at org.apache.cocoon.i18n.XMLResourceBundle.load(XMLResourceBundle.java: 299)

Mmmmh... are you sure no message file uses parameters, or that a message contains an opening brace? Unfortunately, the ParamSaxBuffer class isn't friendly enough though to tell us _what_ file is faulty. Using the Locator object could reveal it!

Yes, I am sure that none of my i18n files contain '{'. I just looked again ;)

Regardless of this project I am working on, I find that CForms i18n messages from FormsMessages are not working in the CForms Samples.

Do they work for you?

Best regards

Jeremy

                                IT IS NOT FROM ME