Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Stephan Coboos wrote:

Hello,

is it possible to iterate other a model object within a flowscript? The model object was retrieved before by calling form.getModel().

Yes, you can use lookupWidget() that accepts a path-like syntax (i.e. "a/b/c" or "../d")

Another question: Is there an API doc available for this object?

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/forms/formmodel/package-summary.html

Sylvain

Hi Sylvain,

that's why I'am a little bit confused about the documentation because model.lookupWidget("age") as well as other methods from type Widget doesn't work in my flowscript. I got this exception:

Original Exception: TypeError: lookupWidget is not a function.
(file:/E:/container/instances/testsys/webapps/evalsys/app/flows/fillOut.js;
line 13)
        at
org.mozilla.javascript.NativeGlobal.constructError(NativeGlobal.java:581)
        at
org.mozilla.javascript.NativeGlobal.constructError(NativeGlobal.java:541)

In the listing below you can see the part in my flowscript:

 var form = new Form("cocoon:/formDefinition/" + inquiryName);
 form.showForm("formTemplate/" + inquiryName);

 var model = form.getModel();
 print("Widget: :" + model.lookupWidget("age"));

What's wrong here?
Thank you for your help!

Regards
Stephan