Le 2 déc. 04, à 04:32, David Crossley a écrit :

Okay the initial coordination table is now ready.
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/plan/review-sitemap-docs.html

big big thanks for making this happen, it is an important step I think. Hope to find time to help here.

Maybe a periodic nag email to here with the number of unreviewed entries would be good? And/or a single bugzilla issue to keep track of the work done on this table might be good?

Did you document the process already, i.e. how do new entries come into the table when someone adds a new component? (I have not reread the whole thread so I might be missing something obvious, please bear with me).

-Bertrand