On Dec 4, 2004, at 12:24 PM, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Note however, that the approach you suggest where the generator produces only XML data is valid in publishing-oriented applications where there's no controller, as the generator has to perform the data acquisition (until we have lightweight controllers that don't require 2 separate sitemap executions as flowscript does).

This where we are currently having problems. When a site is more of an application then just a publication. Mainly our problems are with forms, we would like to use CForms but are finding it difficult to integrate with the rest of our architecture (and its a lot of XML). I'm sure we will find a way ... eventually. But the point you make is well taken and becoming painfully obvious.

Glen Ezkovich HardBop Consulting glen at hard-bop.com http://www.hard-bop.com

A Proverb for Paranoids:
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers."
- Thomas Pynchon Gravity's Rainbow