Le 4 déc. 04, à 22:11, Roy G. Biv a écrit :
....Aren't you really talking about just a transformer then?...

...Then the generator simply becomes a virtual one:

 <map:generator name="template">
   <map:absolutize param="templatename"/>
   <map:generate type="file" src="{templatename}.xml"/>
   <map:transform type="template"/>
 </map:generator>

A two for one! Only one codebase to maintain. Nothing to keep in sync.

I see the idea, but I think the same thing can be done quite easily in code by reusing the same processing code in the generator and transformer.

-Bertrand