Joerg,

thank you for your response. It seems that my problem seems not to be solved with the current version of cocoon. Is this correct? I am wondering if this is a bug or a feature. As a cocoon user I would say this is a MAJOR bug in the view concept or implementation. Should I add this bug to the bugtracker?

Cheers,
  Thomas