[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Guys,

Looking at the Cforms samples I notice 3 different versions of Form.js and
samples based on each of them.

In the light of making things easier for the "ordinary" users, would it be
possible to settle for one of those three and refactor the other samples to
use only that one?

that's what we decided in gent - see http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/22StabilizeCocoonForms

A second step would be to rearrange/rename the files to show which files belong to which sample.

+1

A third step: are all (Cforms) samples rewritten to use only
Flow-JXTemplates-Cforms?

we should provide examples with all three possible ways: - generator - trasformer - jxmakro

Finally, does the section on Cforms include references to other samples that
use Cforms?

I could have a try at this, but before that I need to know which version of
Form.js will be settled on.

v1 + http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/22StabilizeCocoonForms

Bye, Helma

--