Ralph Goers wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler said:
> >
> > Ok, I just reread the thread you're refering to and it seems to me
> > that noone was against it, right? So does anyone mind if I
> just implement it?
> >
> > Carsten
>
> Are you done yet?  (That's a big +1).

No, I'm currently rewriting/cleaning up parts of ECM++ and when that is
done, I will start with the configuration stuff. I hope to get everything
finished before xmas.

> Also, once you have this working it would be nice to see if
> it could be back-ported to 2.1 in a compatible manner.

Yeah, this should be possible, but my opinion is that it should just go
into 2.2 as it is kind of a major addition. That's just my opinion,
so if the majority is for 2.1 I'm fine with it. But let'S just get it
running in 2.2 and then see what we do about it.

Carsten