Glen's prior message was eerily similar to the one below, which has been rolling around in my head for a while.

JX strikes me as a powerful, though low-level feature. Users don't go around saying "what can I temaplate today?". They have higher-level concerns. If they need to, they'll resort to templating, but it's a tool, not a solution. So, I'm happy to see refactoring work on JX, but I wonder if there's more we could do.

So, what kinds of high-level tasks are users using templating for? And how can we more naturally help them get this done?

.micah