Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
> > Okay, i uploaded them to my ASF committer space
> > www.apache.org ~crossley/review-sitemap-docs/ See the notes
> > in SVN cocoon-2_1_X/tools/review-sitemap-docs/README.txt
> > and cocoon-2_1_X/tools/review-sitemap-docs/TODO.txt
> >
> Thanks!!
>
> So if I read the diff correctly, these classes are not found by the sitemap
> task:
> 65a64,71
> >
> org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/impl/AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline
> > org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/impl/BaseCachingProcessingPipeline
> > org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/impl/CachingPointProcessingPipeline
> > org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/impl/CachingProcessingPipeline
> >
> org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/impl/ExpiresCachingProcessingPipeline
> > org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/impl/NonCachingProcessingPipeline
> > org/apache/cocoon/components/profiler/ProfilingCachingProcessingPipeline
> >
> org/apache/cocoon/components/profiler/ProfilingNonCachingProcessingPipeline
> > org/apache/cocoon/woody/acting/AbstractWoodyAction
> > org/apache/cocoon/woody/acting/HandleFormSubmitAction
> > org/apache/cocoon/woody/acting/MakeFormAction
> > org/apache/cocoon/woody/generation/WoodyGenerator
> > org/apache/cocoon/woody/samples/InitForm1Action
> > org/apache/cocoon/woody/transformation/WoodyTemplateTransformer
> > org/apache/garbage/serializer/AbstractSerializer
> > org/apache/garbage/serializer/EncodingSerializer
> > org/apache/garbage/serializer/HTMLSerializer
> > org/apache/garbage/serializer/XHTMLSerializer
> > org/apache/garbage/serializer/XMLSerializer
>
> Is this correct?

That is the trouble - i don't know what is "correct".

The file called components-javadoc-sitemaptask-diff.txt
is the difference between the list produced by scanning
javadocs (finding extra clutter, maybe missing some)
and the list produced by the SitemapTask.
diff components-source.txt components-sitemaptask.txt

This is not to say that the scanning javadocs is finding
all components. It is just to provide a method for
comparison.

Here are some examples of components that are not
found by the SitemapTask ...
org/apache/cocoon/matching/RegexpTargetHostMatcher
org/apache/cocoon/transformation/JXTemplateTransformer
org/apache/cocoon/selection/SessionStateSelector
org/apache/cocoon/transformation/CachingCIncludeTransformer
org/apache/cocoon/forms/formmodel/RepeaterAction

The "woody" and "garbage" stuff are probably not relevant.
The PhpGenerator is listed as missing because it caused
'build docs' to crash, so i moved it out of the way.

The *Pipeline components that you listed above are found
by the SitemapTask but not by the scan of javadocs. That
is because the correlate-table.sh script forgot to look
for pipelines. But do we consider them "sitemap components"
that should be documented in the Userdocs?

--David