Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> <SNIP/>
>
> The result is that to activate/deactivate a block, you'll
> simply have to decomment/comment a line in the main
> cocoon.xconf. Example:
> <cocoon>
>   <!-- block-specific components -->
>   <import src="cocoon-pdf-block.xconf"/>
>   <import src="cocoon-portal-block.xconf"/>
>   <import src="cocoon-svg-block.xconf"/>
>
>   <!-- the core cocoon components (parser, cache, pipelines, etc) -->
>   <import src="cocoon-core.xconf"/>
> </cocoon>
>
> The biggest problem is not related to the actual inclusion,
Yes, the inclusion could be done by using entities although the explicit
import statement looks nicer to be.

I like the idea, but I would love to extend it a little bit:

<import src="configs/*.xconf"/>

This would import all files ending with ".xconf" from the configs directory.
So a little support for patterns would be great. An alternative would be:
<import dir="configs"/> which simply imports all files in the configs
directory.

WDYT?

Carsten