Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Try again ;-)

Grumbl, grumbl...sigh...ok :)

So, I suggest we forget about the roles file for now; which means
we don't add a support for a per sitemap roles file. We can add it later on whenever we feel the need for it; it's plain
simple to do so.

Ok.

And we don't add the auto-scan feature unless we need it.

I need it :-D

Seriously, let me write this auto-scanning RoleManager, but not make it the default, so that we can play with it and see the benefits and eventual problems it brings.

Deal? :)

Yes, if I can write the fancy role manager :-)

Sylvain