Stefan Pietschmann wrote:

> <SNIP/>
>
> My first question would be:
> Which is the best way to obtain the authentication context?
> Via the SessionManager, ContextManager.. or
> AuthenticationContextProvider? Is there any striking difference?
>
> Second question of course: How do I get the context??

The best way is to use the ContextManager. The SessionManager is
a legacy component and the authenticationcontextprovider is an
internal component.

So, you fetch the context from the ContextManager like you did
in your sample code and then using getXML("/authentication")
you should get a DocumentFragment with the contents. Did
you check if the fragment has children?

Carsten