David Crossley wrote:
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

David Crossley wrote:

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

<snip/>

Is a Forrest 0.6.1 release, that contains all necessary changes, possible?

Yes, we could do that. So far, we have added a few things to help
with the integration of forrest into the Cocoon build system.
There may be more changes required, so i would really appreciate
the help of Ant build experts to solve the problems early.

As soon as those problems are solved, a patch release of Forrest would be nice.

For now I can live without having the docs build integrated into the global Cocoon build.

Not quite sure what you mean. That is the way we use Forrest,
calling its ant targets from the global Cocoon build.

We run 'build docs' which prepares some other documentation,
such as the installing/jars.xml and the sitemap component docs,
then call forrest.

Perhaps you mean that, as a workaround, we can run 'build docs'
let it fail, then run 'forrest' in the top-level cocoon directory.

Yep. Until the Ant problems are solved, people can simply use "forrest".

--
Reinhard