Sylvain Wallez wrote:
Therefore, I would like to create a new mailing list, [EMAIL PROTECTED] and a few pages in french on the website. Those pages will be a translation of the introductory pages of our site, and pointers to the mailing list and its archives. I do not plan to provide a full translation of the website (lot of tedious work for translating and syncing).

Please cast your votes.

+0.5 to the french list. "deja vu" is probably the only thing I can spell ;-)

+0.5 to the pages on the website, if you promise:
  * Specify the version of the original english page you translated.
    Will allow people to see if pages are not in sync and what has changed.
  * Keep them in sync.
    Good that introduction page does not change much ;-)

Vadim