Tim Larson wrote:

As discussed previously, I made a copy of cforms in the
whiteboard and added macro and macro repository support
to the form model, binding, and template code.

The code works, but there are still issues to resolve,
such as svn propset's, code reorganizations, design
issues, etc. I just had a narrow window of time to work
on this commit today, so I thought it best to commit
now while I had the chance, so others can see and work
on the code, because I do not know when I will get my
next chance to work on it myself.

Release early, release often, and whiteboard isn't even supposed to really work. So that's ok ;-)

Thanks for this!

Sylvain