It's been a while since I built the trunk last time and I just did an svn update and tried to build it, but it seems something is broken:

/home/ugo/workspace/cocoon-trunk/src/blocks/xsp/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/programming/java/EclipseJavaCompiler.java:25: package org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler does not exist
import org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.IProblem;

This is just the first error that comes up. Apparently *ALL* block builds are broken as they cannot find the necessary jars.

Before I do an svn checkout from scratch and try again, I wanted to know whether it is just me or is this a real problem?

Ugo