Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
I know that there are a lot of pros and cons for/against JMX - the discussion on the geronimo list is a good example of this. But it seems that every project is using JMX, so imho we shouldn't "invent" something different.

Java 5 is using JMX to expose itself for monitoring. At this point IMO there is no real justification for anything other than JMX for management.

+0 (good idea, no time for help)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -