Niclas Hedhman wrote:

On Sunday 30 January 2005 18:21, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

So I came to the conclusion that SVN is smart (too much maybe) and only
replaces the content of an expanded keyword if this content matches some
well-defined and strict pattern.

or, are you sure that the svn:keyword attribute is set for all the files ?

That's of course what I checked first. I also checked that "Id" was properly spelled, i.e. exactly "I" and "d" and no case mismatch or surrounding spaces.

Sylvain