Hi,

On 2 Feb 2005, at 14:43, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

So I'm more than ok with formalizing a syntax for the Id string and other metadata for later analysis, but using specially-formatted comments. There used to be an xsldoc project at http://www.xsldoc.org/ that was producing javadoc-like documentation from javadoc-like comments (i.e. "@version $Id$", but also "@param", "@return" etc). Unfortunately the site is down.

Ahem. Oops. I have the source for xsldoc in my mail archive dating back to around this time last year. I spoke with Rick Maddy, the author, who was willing to contribute it to wherever wanted it, but there were problems since it was based on the Sun Javadoc sourcecode. If anyone feels like picking this up and dealing with Sun, I'm sure that would be fine.

LMK,

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/