Peter Hunsberger wrote:

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:05:26 +0100, Sylvain Wallez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi team,

Several months later, it's done (the vote started on 14-06-2004).

cocoon.request, cocoon.response, cocoon.context and cocoon.session are
now unrestricted.

The only difference with the real objects is that a special wrapper is
used for request, response and context that shows their respective
attributes are JS properties (not sure I personally like it, but that's
how they have been since the beginning).

This closes a lot of open bugs ;-)

Many thanks!

Is this in 2.2 only? If so, any chance that this will show up in a 2.1.x branch?
If it's in 2.1.x can we get a release some time real soon pretty please?

This is in both releases (committing in 2.2 right now).

Sylvain