Ralph Goers wrote:
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Ralph Goers wrote:

2. I really want thread-safe generators and transformers.

I've glanced at the sitemap code to see what it would take to do item 2 and it didn't seem to me that the code was pretty understandable.

Just so you know, this is already done and implemented.

Remind me to commit threadsafe file generator later on...

Where should I look to see what was done.

Even though title says "Threadsafe Transformers" [1], it is relevant for generators and serializers as well.

I'd like to convert all my generators and transformers to ThreadSafe so that they don't need to be pooled. I'd then like to see if it makes much of a performance difference. It will surely be a lot easier to get the configuration right!

Have I mentioned that this is for C2.2 only? :-)

Vadim

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=109586359200003&r=1