Chris:

The name JavaScript was just a good marketing meme and the reason why
Netscape choosed this name for this language called Javascript.

I agree with you. Recently I found a lot of changes to java-zation of the
JS Flow code. I see too much verbosity in the "new" changes. The reason to
not like them. I prefer to have less code to write. If Javascript allow me
it. I am happy using the real Javascript features. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

On Sab, 26 de Febrero de 2005, 16:34, Christopher Oliver dijo: