Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

Christopher Oliver wrote:

You know what? I'm fed up with this discussion, and will start writing a new implementation of the JS flowscript engine. People will have the choice. And Chris will stop popping up as soon as someone touches his code.

Sylvain

Very nice display of community leadership...

I have no problem with anyone changing code that I wrote. I was simply discussing the implications of those changes.

Anyway, since it appears you have now fixed the problems related to this discussion, there's no reason to continue.

I'm getting sick of you two's attitude toward eachother. I know you won't change it so I am not even trying.

All I ask is for everybody else to filter the strident tones used and try to arrive to the core: Chris spotted incompatibilities and Sylvain fixed them.

Let's move on.

Amen.

Sylvain