Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

Le 15 mars 05, à 10:14, Reinhard Poetz a écrit :

...Where shall we draw the line between "supported" and "unsupported"? Is it really the "two committers rule" that I applied above?...

How about adding another condition: a block can only have "supported" status if we have automated tests for all its critical functions?

That's a very interesting point.
+1, even if I'm not the most productive test writer :-)

This might make a big difference in the accountability of supported stuff in our releases.

Yep. But this also means the core is currently unsupported ;-P

Sylvain