Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Linden H van der (MI) dijo:
> >
> > I fixed several of the problems below, but it results in 1 to 3 line
> > patches of about 40 files. What's the most efficient way of handling this?
> >
> > Bye, Helma
>
> Perhaps using jEdit and searching for a regexp and using BeanShell for
> repleacing can be an easy task. ;-)

Oh, sorry Helma, i completely misunderstood what you were asking.

Each developer would have their own ways of doing mass changes.
For me, it is a combination of UNIX tools: sed, perl, regex magic.

Is the pattern obvious and consisent? If so, tell us and one
of the committers can just do it. Otherwise it is a manual job
so someone might need to provide a patch.

BTW, the Apache services are not available some of this weekend
due to infrastructure upgrades, so we might not be able to do
svn commit or Bugzilla.

--David