On Mie, 30 de Marzo de 2005, 3:47, Carsten Ziegeler dijo:
> Although I think that Sylvains idea is a better long term solution, it
> seems complicated and will take some time until it's done.
>
> I still think that using the hashCode of an object is a valid solution
> for many use cases. The only problem currently is that I can't use the
> hashCode directly, so in the binding I can't just write:
>
>     <fb:identity>
>       <fb:value id="id" path="hashCode"/>
>     </fb:identity>
>
> as the path would be resolved to a getHashCode() method in the bean that
> obviously doesn't exist. In fact this is a general problem if your
> method is not named properly. What about adding the possibility to call
> a method?
>
>     <fb:identity>
>       <fb:value id="id" method="hashCode"/>
>     </fb:identity>

This is a posible extension of the current approach, even this can
extended the current model to use what ever method not only hashcode:

<fb:value id="id" method="myMethod"/>

But, I am blind since I don't see where this can be useful.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.