On 1 Apr 2005, at 17:21, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Jeremy Quinn wrote:
On 1 Apr 2005, at 15:33, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

<snip/>

I personally never used this "handleForm" function and consider it as some old legacy.
Hmmm, I disagree.
I never like to embed names of files or pipelines in flowscript functions.
I always pass these in from the sitemap.
This way, the sitemap is the place where all paths, filenames, uris are managed, or the location that consistently retrieves these from a config, via input-modules.
I do not like to spread this around as it makes refactoring more difficult.

Then I suggest you come up with consistent parameters naming and change this function yourself :-), I'm not against keeping it.

OK Vadim :)

If there are other people using this function, I would rather have a consensus on what the changes are.

I do not actually mind if the consensus is to deprecate the function, but I do think it is a bad idea to recommend keeping paths etc in flowscripts .....

regards Jeremy

                                IT IS NOT FROM ME

                        Always check the label, folks !!!!!