Hi,

I saw that approach in the samples, but thought it would be nice to be able to navigate the site passing parameters with POST sometimes, so instead I came up with this:

<map match ...>
   <map:select type="request-parameter">
      <map:parameter name="parameter-name" value="continuation-id"/>
         <map:when test="{request-param:continuation-id}">
            <map:call continuation="{request-param:continuation-id}"/>
         </map:when>
         <map:otherwise>
            <map:call function...

If the continuation parameter is not present, the test returns null, and goes to otherwise, which calls the form handler. If the parameter exists (regardless of whether GET/POST) it calls the continuation.

Just a thought...

Ben Pope.

Eric E. Meyer wrote:
This is how I work with hidden continuation ids since my form posts.

You can select based upon the request:method - continuing only on POST:

           <map:select type="oacl-simple">
               <map:parameter name="value" value="{request:method}"/>
               <map:when test="GET">
                   <map:call function="functionName">
                       <map:parameter name="searchType"
                           value="{0}" />
                   </map:call>
               </map:when>
               <map:when test="POST">
                   <map:call
                       continuation="{request-param:continuation-id}"
                   />
               </map:when>
           </map:select>

Regards,