Pier Fumagalli wrote:

The only problem I have with "block:super://blah.xml" is that "//" in an URI indicates the start of the authority part, and this is defined as "[EMAIL PROTECTED]:port", and no matter how you see it, "block:...anything..." _is_ a URI, and thus should follow its spec...

    Pier

As all URI discussions tend to provoke strong feelings for Stefano, it's best to say directly that this question is not important enough for me to fight about ;)

Despite dry humor, I have no problems deprecating the use of // in the cocoon: and block: URI scheme.

--
Stefano.